Tree edit done in Lightroom
Same plane, different edit.
An edit of a macro photograph of columbine stamens done in Adobe Photoshop.
An old image I created in GIMP starting with a macro photograph of a flower and playing around with symmetry. The result is an alien head or possibly a spaceship being controlled by a robot in the center window. The head or spaceship appears to be in some alien sanctuary or temple.
disguised with an edit.
A macro photograph of an orbweaver spider on a flower stamen that has been edited in Photoshop to give it a more playful and cartoonish feel.
A photograph of an American flag flapping in the wind that has been edited in GIMP to make the flag really pop out.
An abstract flower created by editing a macro photograph of a butterfly in GIMP.
A macro photograph of a bee on a flower that has been edited in Photoshop to give it more of a vintage look.
An edit of a macro photograph of an orchid.
An edit of a macro photograph of blue flowers.
A macro photograph of two yellow daffodils that has been edited in Photoshop.
A macro photograph of a Centaurea montana flower that has bee edited in Photoshop CC.
A macro photograph of a small pink camellia flower in my wife’s hand.
A macro photograph of a small mushroom emerging from the grass line that has been edited to look more magical.
While going through my photos I noticed a small face on one of the flowers so I decided to make an edit. Ended up with Martian wearing a coat with a Mandarin collar.
A macro photograph of the center of a columbine flower that has been edited to reduce saturation and increase contrast.
My photo of church window in Crosshaven, Co. Cork. Edited the image in Adobe Photoshop.
My photo of rose processed in Adobe Photoshop.
My photos of stone texture, passion flower, leaves and grass, manipulated in Adobe Photoshop.